Designed for traceability
- Plug and Trace: Imports to-do lists from the LIS (products to be processed).
- Controls GMP workflow according to SOP.
- Centralizes the illumination data from a park of machines.
- Generates illumination report and customizable activity reports.
- Full IT reporting of workflows, products and operators.
- Export critical data about processed products to the LIS.
Secures the product workflow
Thanks to a bidirectionnel communication between the machine and the MacoTrace:
- Eliminates the risk of treating the wrong bag by checking in the to-do list of the MacoTrace: only the bag imported in the MacoTrace from the LIS will be treated (to-do list).
- Prevents second treatment of processed products: bags cannot be illuminated twice.
- Automatically generates validations or alerts based on user-defined criteria.
|1. A product to be processed is identified at the machine||2. If the product is not in the to-do list, or if it has been
already processed, the illumination is prevented.
- Allows improved machine throughput by distant labelling of products processed.
- Minimises management resources thanks to preventive maintenance planning and flexible reporting.
- LEAN process approach focused on reducing hands-on time and labour cost.
Only one set of label and report printers is necessary for a multiple of illumination devices.
- Server/ Client architecture , multiple computers can be placed close to any working station.
- Centralizes printing (one printer for several machine).
- Allows supervision at one glance.
- Allows anticipating next cycles thus increases process efficiency.
- Can be installed on any networked PC.
- Read/write data through RFID or Barcode.
- Customisable workflow including additional steps ordevices on demand
(eg. MB removal, sterile connection devices).
Adapts to user needs
- Adapts to stand-alone machine configuration or multimachine network.
- Complies with all laboratory organizations.
- Available in several languages.
- Broad range of activity reports, exportable in all formats.
- Multilevel user access (administrator, technician, operator).
- Includes a maintenance calendar for illumination devices.
- Configuration of B2 and UVC devices.
- Database back up.